Air Date: 15th July 2020
Start Time: 4 p.m. CET (9 a.m. Houston / 3 p.m. UK / 6 p.m. Dubai)
End Time: 5 p.m. CET (10 a.m. Houston / 4 p.m. UK / 7 p.m. Dubai)
Please note: Your webinar link and password will be emailed to you before the event.
Requires a Zoom account. Click here to get a free Zoom account.
In This Virtual Panel Discussion:
Managing a drilling rig – and keeping it in tip-top shape for optimal performance – has become significantly more challenging this year amid the COVID-19 outbreak. Quarantine requirements, supply chain logistics and weakening oil prices have all added to the industry’s stress levels. However, no challenge is more important than keeping our rig crews safe and healthy. In this virtual panel session, HSE professionals from key drilling contractors will engage in a discussion around best practices for rig worker guidelines as more rigs return to work while dealing with COVID-19.
Welcome & Introduction:
- Linda Hsieh, Editor/Publisher, Drilling Contractor Magazine
- Scott Gordon, Account Manager, Helmerich & Payne IDC
- Mike Garvin, SVP Operations, Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc.
- Kenny Baker, Drilling Superintendent, Cactus Drilling Company
- Cody Ashley, HSE Director, Latshaw Drilling Company
- Micah Backlund, HSE Manager, Helmerich & Payne IDC
Air Date: 15th July 2020 at 4 p.m. CET (9 a.m. Houston / 3 p.m. UK / 6 p.m. Dubai)
Information for the Zoom Webinar will be e-mailed to registered attendees the day before the event.