It can be really tough to get your promotional emails to stand out from the crowd in the right way. There’s a good chance your readers get hundreds of emails each day, and they won’t interact with each one the same way. So, if you really want to increase relevance and ROI from your email campaigns, what can you do? Start by including live polling in your next email series!
How does live polling increase relevance and ROI?
Anytime you can call on your audience (in this case, your readers) to actively participate, you have a better chance at getting them to engage with your content and move further down the sales funnel.
In fact, research shows including interactive elements in your emails increases click-through rates up to 17 times! Now, doesn’t that sound like something you want to take advantage of?
Here’s how you can start.
How to use polling software in emails
When you include an interactive element in your emails, it immediately gets their attention. With advanced audience polling software, there are now several different ways to do this.
Here are just a few examples:
- Include a link to an open-ended Q&A session where readers can engage with you even more
- Include a short number your readers can text within the email to vote on your next product launch, for example.
- Add a fun, interactive game or quiz within your email to test subject knowledge
The best live polling software
When it comes to maximizing relevance and ROI with live polling in email campaigns, choosing the right software is essential. With all kinds of polling software programs to choose from, how do you know what’s right for you?
There are several things you should look for in live polling software, including:
- Customization options for branding and graphics
- Multiple question formats (open-ended Q&As, word clouds, polls)
- Great customer service
- Real-time results
- Exporting and organizing data
- PowerPoint embed
- Moderation features
- Fast and easy set up
Swift Polling includes all of these features and more with their incredibly user-friendly software. To learn more about them, click here.